Statment Of Faith
Westcliff Bible Church adheres to a conservative and evangelical doctrinal position. Primary beliefs include:
- The divine inspiration of the Scriptures, both New and Old Testaments
- The creation of man by the direct act of God
- The incarnation and Virgin Birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; His identification as the Son of God; His vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross; the resurrection of His body from the tomb; and His power to save men from sin, the new birth through regeneration by the Holy Spirit, the gift of eternal life by the grace of God.
Westcliff Bible Church also believes:
- That every born-again Christian is sealed by the Holy Spirit until the “day of redemption” only because of the grace of God
- In the imminent, pre-millennial return of Christ, In the ordinances of baptism by means of immersion, and the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of our Lord.
- A full and detailed Doctrinal Statement of Westcliff Bible Church is available by contacting the church offices.